Helping regain function reduce pain and live a better quality of life.
We will cure your aches and pains and not just treat the symptoms. We will provide you with the knowledge and support to empower you to manage and maintain an active and pain-free life.
Maire Therese Boland
Marie Therese graduated from University College Dublin with an Honours degree in Physiotherapy. She is a member of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists and is CORU registered.
- PERSONAL TRAINING
About your Physio
Marie has experience working with clients of all ages and backgrounds, helping them to recover from injury and achieve their functional goals. Throughout her undergraduate degree she developed an interest working in musculoskeletal physiotherapy. She has experience treating people with prolonged conditions such as back, knee and neck pain and who want to attain a greater quality of life.
Marie has a passion for using functional rehabilitation and movement to assist clients in optimising their health and fitness by reducing pain and improving their confidence in movement. She uses her personal training and strength and conditioning experience to rehabilitate clients of all abilities. Marie’s aim is to help her clients achieve their rehabilitation goals to become pain free, return to sport and hobbies, and improve their fitness and strength.
Marie has also worked with sports teams providing pitch side cover, assessments and treatment. Outside of physiotherapy Marie enjoys running, cycling, yoga, going to the gym and music.
- Sports injury rehabilitation, prevention, screening and return to play programming
- Functional movement and biomechanical assessment (assessing limitations in movement that could be attributed to your injury/pain)
- Lower back, neck, and shoulder pain/injury treatment
- Lower limb hamstring, ankle, and knee pain/injury treatment
- Clinical Pilates and targeted exercise programs to build strong foundations and increase likelihood of success
- Massage and manual therapy techniques to ensure successful rehabilitation of your injury