Helping regain function reduce pain and live a better quality of life
We will cure your aches and pains and not just treat the symptoms. We will provide you with the knowledge and support to empower you to manage and maintain an active and pain-free life.
Eoin Mc Kearney
Eoin graduated from University College Dublin with a First Class Honours degree in Physiotherapy. He is a member of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists and is CORU registered.
- PERSONAL TRAINING
About your Physio
Eoin has a keen interest in utilising physiotherapy and exercise to maximise functional ability and recovery from injury in all areas, including sporting and musculoskeletal injuries, as well as long-standing issues.
Having worked with clients of all ages and abilities, Eoin draws on his experience and the latest scientific evidence to help them reach their goals and ensure long-term success.
Eoin has also worked with a range of sports teams, providing pitch-side injury assessment and management, and has completed the IRFU Level 2 Safe Pass Course.
Outside of Physiotherapy, Eoin plays GAA and other sports, which provides him with a detailed insight into the specific demands of an intense sporting environment and injury rehabilitation.
Eoin has also developed interest and experience working with a non-sporting population, helping clients with issues such as chronic pain, back pain, and knee pain, to help manage their condition and return to optimal functioning.
- Sports injury rehabilitation, prevention, screening and return to play programming
- Functional movement and biomechanical assessment (assessing limitations in movement that could be attributed to your injury/pain)
- Lower back, neck, and shoulder pain/injury treatment
- Lower limb hamstring, ankle, and knee pain/injury treatment
- Clinical Pilates and targeted exercise programs to build strong foundations and increase likelihood of success
- Massage and manual therapy techniques to ensure successful rehabilitation of your injury