Helping you regain function, reduce pain and live a better quality of life.
We will cure your aches and pains and not just treat the symptoms. We will provide you with the knowledge and support to empower you to manage and maintain an active and pain-free life.
Ciara graduated from University College Dublin with a First Class Honours degree in Physiotherapy. She is a member of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists and is CORU registered.
- PERSONAL TRAINING
About your Physio
Ciara has an interest in working with all age groups and abilities, helping them to reach their goals. Ciara’s main goal is to work together with you to improve your strength and fitness and get you back to doing what you love, whether that’s playing sport or going for a walk in the park.
She has a keen interest in using functional rehab and hands-on techniques, not only to treat your injury but to enhance your overall performance. She uses her personal training and strength and conditioning experience to help clients attain goals, become pain free and live a better quality of life. Outside of Physiotherapy Ciara loves to stay active playing GAA and running.
- Sports injury rehabilitation, prevention, screening and return to play programming
- Functional movement and biomechanical assessment (assessing limitations in movement that could be attributed to your injury/pain)
- Lower back, neck, and shoulder pain/injury treatment
- One on one personal training programmes for overall strength and performance improvements
- Lower limb tendon and knee pain/injury treatment