Helping regain function reduce pain and live a better quality of life
We will cure your aches and pains and not just treat the symptoms. We will provide you with the knowledge and support to empower you to manage and maintain an active and pain-free life.
Roisin O Brien
Róisín graduated from University College Dublin with a First Class Honours degree in Physiotherapy. She is a member of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists, is CORU registered and is a STOTT Pilates instructor
- PERSONAL TRAINING
About your Physio
With a keen interest in sport and functional training, Róisín uses a combination of manual therapy and dry needling to compliment exercise in the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries.
With the experience of working with clients of all ages and abilities, from weekend warriors to high-level athletes, Róisín is fully committed to returning clients to full functionality using the most appropriate and up to date treatments
She has worked with various sports teams to assess and treat pitch side trauma and managing injuries in the clinic to keep players performing at their best and reducing the risk of reinjury.
Róisín has played a variety of sports and experienced many injuries, so whatever your sport so she will have first-hand knowledge of your injury and desire to return to play.
She is also interested in treating aches and pains in non-athletes such as back, shoulder and knee pain, to help them return to full function pain-free
Róisín also has an interest in working in paediatrics, from managing musculoskeletal injuries in young athletes to completing a placement in India working with children with disabilities.
- Sports injury rehabilitation, prevention, screening and return to play programming
- Functional movement and biomechanical assessment (assessing limitations in movement that could be attributed to your injury/pain)
- Lower back, neck, and shoulder pain/injury treatment
- Lower limb tendon and knee pain/injury treatment
- Clinical Pilates and targeted exercise programs to build strong foundations and increase the likelihood of success