Helping regain function reduce pain and live a better quality of life
We will cure your aches and pains and not just treat the symptoms. We will provide you with the knowledge and support to empower you to manage and maintain an active and pain-free life.
Robert has extensive experience assessing and treating a range of injuries from lower back pain to sporting injuries. Through one to one consultations, a solution to your pain will be attained.
- PERSONAL TRAINING
About your Physio
Robert enjoys all aspects of physiotherapy and is an expert in lower back, neck and shoulder pain. It his goal to get his patients back to what they want and love to do as soon as possible whether that be sports work or hobbies.
Robert utilises this knowledge to bring gym and functional strength training principles into his physiotherapy practice to not just treat injuries but enhance athletic performance and ensure long-term success.
Outside of physiotherapy Robert enjoys keeping fit through running, club hurling and football. He has a background also in competitive so knows what you are going through as far as injuries and rehabilitation are concerned.
- Sports injury rehabilitation, prevention, screening and return to play programming
- Functional movement and biomechanical assessment (assessing limitations in movement that could be attributed to your injury/pain)
- Lower back, neck, and shoulder pain/injury treatment
- Lower limb tendon and knee pain/injury treatment
- Clinical Pilates and targeted exercise programs to build strong foundations and increase the likelihood of success