Helping regain function reduce pain and live a better quality of life
We will cure your aches and pains and not just treat the symptoms. We will provide you with the knowledge and support to empower you to manage and maintain an active and pain-free life.
Paddy holds a position as Senior Physiotherapist and S&C Coach at Sports Physio Ireland.
- PERSONAL TRAINING
About your Physio
Paddy graduated from UCD in 2017 with an Honours Degree in Physiotherapy.
He then joined SPI in 2017 and has worked in a variety of fields including musculoskeletal rehabilitation, team strength and conditioning and pitch-side physio cover.
He has also completed courses in Dry Needling and IRFU Safe Level 2 Pass for acute Rugby injuries and trauma.
Due to his experience and background in GAA and athletics Paddy has a particular interest in treating long term sporting injuries.
- Sports injury rehabilitation, prevention, screening and return to play programming
- Functional movement and biomechanical assessment (assessing limitations in movement that could be attributed to your injury/pain)
- Lower back, neck, and shoulder pain/injury treatment
- Lower limb tendon and knee pain/injury treatment
- Clinical Pilates and targeted exercise programs to build strong foundations and increase the likelihood of success