How can I benefit from pilates?
Pilates is ideal for people who simply want to improve their posture, fitness, strength and flexibility.
Pilates compliments any form of exercise in that it helps prevent the onset of new injuries or injury recurrence.
The small, fine-control muscles of the hips, shoulders and core, all challenged during pilates classes, play a huge role in keeping our movements patterns and bodily control as efficient as possible.
That's What SPI Pilates does best
Further Benefits from doing pilates with us include;
- Reduced lower back and neck pain.
- Increased core strength and stability.
- Heightened body awareness, improved balance, mobility and movement patterns.
- Perfect after a long term injury.
- Fully supervised by fully insured and chartered physiotherapists.
A Super Pilates Session With Great Results
Why Pilates with us?
All sessions are small in numbers, tailor made and taken by a fully chartered physiotherapist.
We have a fully equipped, private, friendly and professional clinic that can service all your training and fitness needs.
Book today and see (and feel) the difference for yourself.